Momenta helps disadvantaged people access a world of opportunities. From our base in Tauranga, Bay of Plenty, we connect New Zealanders and their families with life-changing support and innovative programmes.
Momenta’s work is deeply collaborative – so it makes sense that we are also driven to see greater collaboration across business, government, community, and the health and disability and social sectors in the Bay of Plenty.
You can expect Momenta to help you:
- Make yourself understood and have a trusting relationship with your Momenta Community Connector
- Map a future good life of your choice
- Identify what is working well in your life and what areas require focus
- Develop knowledge and skills to become more independent and participate in your community
- Develop valued roles
- Identify what local services are available to you
- Grow robust natural support systems and friendships
- Understand the wider disability sector, strategies and system