ConneXu provide disability support services that are tailored specifically to the unique needs of each individual. We’ll support you in any, or all of the things you think are important, giving you the control of deciding exactly what’s right for you.
How we can support you
- We can support you to find the right funding options for your needs, and help you navigate the application process.
- We will provide the level and type of support you require in the Bay of Plenty or Waikato regions. This could be ‘lightest touch’ approach, allowing you to build your independence, through to any level of support you require for your needs.
- We can support you in your own home, or find you a new home that suits your needs.
- We can work with you to develop your own personalised ConneX-Plan - a self-led plan devised by you, to achieve the goals and live the life you want to.
- We will support you to achieve the life you want to lead, at a pace that suits you.
Support for a range of disabilities
- Intellectual Disability
- Sensory or Cognitive Disability
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Physical Disability