Autism Bay of Plenty
We are a branch of Autism NZ Inc. Membership is free and available to all families / whanau, individuals or anyone living with or has an interest in Autism Spectrum Disorders.
Our area covers from Waihi Beach to the far Eastern Bay of Plenty, Opotiki, Whakatane, Kawerau and down to and including Rotorua. We are a non-profit organization and depend on funding from within the community.
Our Services include:
- Field Officer Support. Our Field Officer provides information, education, advocacy and support on all aspects of Autism / Aspergers Syndrome and related disorders. This service is provided at home, in schools, workplaces and anywhere else that it is needed.
- Our coordinator is available in the office to help with initial enquiries.
- We have a library which can be used by members to loan books, DVD’s and resource material.
- We have monthly coffee mornings and support groups in all areas.
- We have a monthly Teen & Adult social group and an Adults dinner group.
- We work closely with other agencies.
- We provide a bi-monthly newsletter for al members.
Chadwick House 250 Chadwick Road GREERTON 3114